A Complete Tune-Up will repair your computer and save your data for $150.
Over time regular computer usage causes computers to slow down, and viruses and other threats can cause a perfectly fine computer to suddenly stop working. A re-installation of your operating system and programs is the best way to boost your computer's performance and extend its useful life. Now for just a fraction of the cost of a new computer- anytime is a good time to get your computer running like new.
New customers receive free follow-up technical support for a limited time as a courtesy with this service.
If one or more of the following is true, you are in need of a Complete Tune-Up:
- You turn on your computer and step out for a cup of coffee. You return 10 minutes later, and it is almost ready to use.
- You experience more than one freeze-up or blue-screen-of-death a week and you aren't overclocking your computer.
- There are strange sounds or smells coming from your computer, especially if the computer is asking for help.
- Friends call or stop by to tell you they have been receiving funny emails from you that you do not recall having sent.
- You find yourself wanting a new computer but you haven't owned your current one long enough for it to be outdated.